Google

Saturday, September 8, 2007

Picking option in display

Question
I am trying to create delivery but the picking option is in display" why?

Hi Mandeep,

The probablity says that you must be trying to create the delivery with standard data, the picking option is greyed out because the delivery needs shipment and picking would happen through creation of shipments (VT01N) or through transfer order (LT01). The standalone delivery document would not allow you to create picking.

IF you do not have idea bout shipments and transfer order let me know , will post it later.

4 comments:

Arupai said...

Hi Faraz,

I just want to know what do we mean by the scope of a Project?Pls help to let know.

Unknown said...

Hey faraz.. thanks for helping me on this.... great to get prompt response.

Saubhagya said...

The Picking can be de activated at the item category level..

Anonymous said...

can u leave ur phone number to me???